First, some general resources regarding immigration issues:

"The most important rule: do not sign anything. Say it with me. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING.
If you are a green card holder (lawful permanent resident) outside of the U.S. please reach out to an immigration attorney before you travel back to the U.S.
If you do plan to travel back to the US, you should fill out a USCIS G-28 form first that officially appoints an attorney to represent you in immigration situations and have that completed form with you as you board your flight.

The refugee program is being halted immediately, for at least 120 days. This will mean that anyone, anywhere in the process, will not move forward. The effort to resettle Syrian refugees in the U.S. is being halted indefinitely.
Other info:

If you are non-citizen, even green card holder (lawful permanent residents), from one of the seven countries named, and you are ALREADY INSIDE the U.S., plan to DELAY all international travel for at least 90 days. IF YOU LEAVE YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE DENIED RE-ENTRY.
If you are a non-citizen from one of the seven countries named, and you are OUTSIDE of the U.S., you will face issues at the airport upon attempting to re-enter the US. IF YOU ARE ASKED TO SIGN AN I-407 AT THE AIRPORT OR BORDER DO NOT SIGN IT, ASK FOR THE SUPERVISOR WHO HANDLES LPR ADMISSIONS. If you sign it, you will be giving up your green card.
Please keep looking for updates in the coming days to assess your travel options. If you are facing an emergency at the airport or are returning to the US in the coming days, please have our numbers on hand (CAIR National: 202.488.8787).
Whether you are a citizen or not, do not permit law enforcement to enter your home without a warrant. Even if they have a warrant, you should consult with an attorney before speaking to them. Get copies of business cards of all law enforcement officials. [EK edit: IF YOU CAN. This is not an option for many]
-From the Greater Cleveland Immigrant Support Network."

Resources from the CPS representative that our community has been working with:

"Trump’s executive order restricting travel and immigration has understandably evoked reactions among many Berkeley students and staff.  We are particularly concerned about the impact for our international students, Muslim students and undocumented students,  Whether these actions are directly affecting you or someone you care about, we want to make sure you find the support you need.

  • Employee assistance is available to provide emotional support to faculty, staff, postdocs and visiting scholars in this time of stress. Services are no cost and confidential. Please feel free to contact Employee Assistance at 643-7754 with questions or to make an appointment
  • Counseling and Psychological Services is available to provide confidential support to students during this time.  Here are some options :
    • Drop-in is crisis counseling is available 10 am – 5pm Mon – Friday. No cost and no need for an appointment
    • Make an appointment with a counselor by calling 642-9494.  Let us know if you would like to meet with a specific counselor. 
    • Drop-in consultation is available at satellite locations, For a schedule visit
    • Support during weekends and evenings (when CPS is closed) – Call 855-817-5667
    • If you are concerned about a student  or a group of students, please call 642-9494 to consult with a counselor."